[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Cabrillo College Linux Classes • View topic - Hey Teacher

Hey Teacher

UNIX/Linux Installation & Configuration

Hey Teacher

Postby patrick weaver on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 pm

At this point in my preparations It appears to me that the Final instructions are about ninety-five percent of our checklist, needing perhaps some footnotes, flags and a post-it or two. Is this a stupid opinion??
patrick weaver

Re: Hey Teacher

Postby Rich Simms on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Hey Patrick,

Its up to you but it has to be something you can turn in. For a lot of steps I ask you to do a lot of things but never say how. You will need to research the right commands, options, configuration files, operations, vmware settings, etc. to end up deploying a working server to spec that can publish a web page.

One strategy would be to start with the prep list I gave you and do some dry runs for practice. Each time through I'd mark up the list with the specific commands or operations that were problematic. I also recommend having checklist items just to verify you set everything up correctly to specs.

- Rich
Rich Simms
Site Admin

Return to CIS 191A - Fall 2008