[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Cabrillo College Linux Classes • View topic - anybody need dates? - I have 16

anybody need dates? - I have 16

Introduction to UNIX/Linux

anybody need dates? - I have 16

Postby janet tuma on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I found 16 dates, I know some people typed in names and may have missed "yours" like they missed mine for one (my son got it though) and my son was skipped by two senders (but I had them). If you need a date let me know and if I can I'll send it to you. To put the date in the subject line and mail (if there are a lot of requests) each one will take too much time, so I'd forward my uhistory list to you and you'd have to mail yourself each one you need with the date in the subject line. It isn't too bad, I did it just to make it easier for Rich to see since some had no date in the subject line to begin with. Of course it wasn't hours from the deadline.... the last three dates came in today; all the rest I had. One date had no facts included with it. Oh well, we're all trying ;)
1975 1972 1968 1976 1971 1979 1983 1984 1995 1978 1969 2001 1993 1991 2003 1988
janet tuma

Return to CIS 90 - Spring 2009