[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Cabrillo College Linux Classes • View topic - cabrillo cis lab login

cabrillo cis lab login

Introduction to UNIX/Linux

cabrillo cis lab login

Postby sergio ybarra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 pm

I found the computers in the ctc cumputer technology center.
I tried to login using the password given in class but I couldn't get in.
I will ask the desk clerks if they know, but do any of you know.
the user account is CIS90

Sergio
sergio ybarra

Re: cabrillo cis lab login

Postby Rich Simms on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi Sergio,

Here is the scoop on the computers in the CTC:

In general you must use your personal Cabrillo login for those PC's. To get this login, type lookup as the URL in Internet Explorer (you can also ask any of the assistants there). The login you get will be good for the computers in the CTC and the library and then you can use Putty to access Opus.

We also placed one CIS class computer in there on the north wall. (see slide 14 in Lesson 1) There is a sign on it saying VMware Station for CIS-90 and CIS 191. You can login to this PC and the 90-rh9 VM using cis90 and the "funny Cabrillo" password. The other CIS class specific computers are in room 2504. I'll be bringing in some more today at 3:00.

Hope that helps,

- Rich
Rich Simms
Site Admin

Return to CIS 90 - Fall 2008